Disagreements

   My wife and I don't get into many disagreements or "fight". I have come to realize unless it is worth fighting for or I can prove I am right, I am not going to make a big fuss about it. After all, "Happy wife, Happy life" right? I have learned this from life lessons and I think it has has helped me survive being a male, working in the female dominated field of elementary education. My coworkers thank my wife for instilling this mindset into me!
   Trying to raise two toddlers, it is inevitable that disagreements will arise. We have different parenting styles and that is where the majority of our arguments stem from. When one of those moments happen we tend to be quiet and walk away until we have cooled down instead of saying something we may later regret (although that happens sometimes as well). 
   When I am not sure if I did something to upset her, there is a clear give away. When she gets upset she starts cleaning like a crazy women! She does not scream, yell or anything. She Cleans! Sometimes a part of me is tempted to upset her on purpose when the house needs a good cleaning! (sarcasm) 

Lesson: In your current or past relationships, how do you handle arguments and work through them?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Incident "Black Out"

Favorite Sound

How to Keep Toddlers Occupied on Road Trips?